Hello Planner Girls,
This week we are talking Easter Bucket List. Again, as last week, I have approached this from a kids point of view. Its a smaller list, as I included some Easter Things in my Spring Bucket List. I decided I would use this post as opportunity to work on my watercolouring. You might know that I recently purchased some watercolour paints and I am really enjoying making some pictures with my new paints. I got some really good value paints from Hobbycraft from their range called Artists Loft.
For this Easter Page I used a really pale yellow as a colour wash. I made a banner from a lovely blue colour and then painted a huge big pink egg. I decorated the egg with some metallic brush pens. I painted some green grass and some cute little daffodils. Finally I took some foiled Washi and cut each individual egg so I could use them as bullet points.
So here is my list.
- Have a big Easter Egg hunt. I want to take the kids to a big organised event so they can find lots of eggs.
- Decorate Easter Eggs. I have got some paints and stencils so we can paint hard boiled eggs.
- Bake rainbow cupcakes. I found an ace recipe online for Rainbow Cupcakes on pinterest. They look awesome, so I want to make them with the kids.
- Make spring pictures. I picked up some Easter Craft items from the range this week, so I can’t wait to get the craft things out and make some pictures. Sometimes I think I enjoy the crafting more than the children!
- Decorate an Easter Bonnet. I think making Easter Bonnets are such a fun thing to do. You can go all out with your imagination and flamboyance, but again I think sometimes I enjoy these activities more than the children.
So there is my short and sweet Easter Bucket List. What are your Easter Bucket List must have’s?
Have a lovely Easter
Love Louise x
Check out the other contributors here: