Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I am getting over a nasty bug here at The Vintage Planner HQ so, I am writing this from my sick bed. Christmas is fast approaching, and our brief this week was to talk about stocking fillers for Plannerholics. This one was easy, I just thought about all the things I love, the hard part was limiting it to just 1o. Here is my list for the plannerholics in your life.
- Washi – You can never have enough washi tape! A few rolls of washi will put a smile on any plannergirls face and its fairly inexpensive at around £2-£3 on average for a roll.
- Paperclips – A well chosen paperclip will make any spread look amazing. Head over to Etsy and look at Cherry Blossom In The Market Square
- Good quality fineliners. If you like to add your own colour to your spreads a pack of fineliners can be a great way to make a spread really pop. I use Staedler Fineliners, but there are several brands out there.
- Stickers. I am partial to the use of a sticker or two! You can pick up sticker kits from several places. Check out ABeautifulPlan and EllieBethDesigns
- Simple tools. I find that my corner rounder and single hole punch (both from amazon) are my most used tools when planning.
- Pens. I love my pens and the price range of these can really vary depending on what sort of pen you use. I have a rose gold Swarovski Pen that I got off a facebook group for £20, but I still reach for my paperchase rose gold pen as my first choice. The paperchase pen was £6. I do have my sights set on a rose gold lamy pen but at £50 thats a bit steep.
- Planner Charms. These are the delicate jewelry type objects people loop onto their planner rings or Travelers Notebooks. Etsy is full of shops selling these at reasonable prices, usually under £10.
- A subscription box. There are a few subscription boxes that you can sign up to in the UK, as both a one off or a rolling subscription. Check out The Lollipop Box Club or Mrs Brimbles as a starting point.
- Ephemera packs. If you enjoy adding mixed media into your spreads or creative journals, then an ephemera pack can give a 3d effect to your spread. Check out Mrs Brimbles for inspiration.
- Dashboards. There are several shops on etsy selling dashboards, from shaker dashboard types to season ones. A dashboard can make all the difference to your planner and there are some amazing ones available.
So there we have it, my list of some of the top presents to get for the plannerholic in your life. I hope that this has been of some help in your present buying dramas.
Bye for now
Follow the other contributors here: